South Shore Christmas CrawlPresented by: South Shore Tourism Co-operative
Date: November 16, 2018 – January 6, 2019 (Repeats Every Year)
Address: Shelburne, Nova Scotia,
Name: Christmas Crawl Festival
Dates: November 16, 2018 – January 6, 2019
Location: All along the South Shore of Nova Scotia in communities like St. Margaret’s Bay, Hubbards, Chester, Lunenburg, Mahone Bay, Bridgewater, New Ross, Liverpool, Shelburne, Barrington, Lockeport etc.
It is an annual festival that strings together holiday events to sip, savour, shop and craft all along the South Shore of Nova Scotia.
Drop in for the day, or enjoy a festive-infused stay-cation – either way don’t forget to choose and cut your balsam fir Christmas Tree to take home!
Below are just some of the holiday events we include:
– Chester Village Christmas November 30 – December 2, 2018
– Christmas at the Barn Markets in Hubbards Nov 24, Dec 1 & 8, 2018
– Yuletide in Lunenburg November 23-24, 2018
– New Ross Christmas Festival December 8-9, 2018
– Old Fashioned Christmas in Barrington December 17, 2018
– Christmas in Petite Riviere November 17-18, 2018
– Christmas at the Causeway in Barrington November 22, 2018
– Christmas on the LaHave in Bridgewater November 24, 2018
Social Media Links
Get DirectionsSouth Shore, Nova Scotia
The Men’s U19 World Floorball Championships (The Men’s U19 World Floorball Championships)Date: May 7, 2019
Category: Sports and Fitness
Address: 110 Wyse Rd, Dartmouth, Nova Scotia B3A 1M2
Description: The IFF (International Floorball Federation) has awarded the Men’s U19 World Floorball Championships for 2019 to Floorball Canada and it …Read More