Holiday Parade of Lights SocietyOrganization Type: Other Nonprofit
Address: Halifax, Nova Scotia
Contact: Becky Grant
Phone: 902-426-2811 x3644
The Chronicle Herald Holiday Parade of Lights presented by Eastlink is taking place on Saturday, November 19th, 2016 at 6:00pm in downtown Halifax! This year’s parade will be led by the second annual Red Nose Run in support of the QEII Foundation, a fun run that follows the same route as the parade and begins at 5:45pm. We will need volunteers on the route for the run as well.
For 20 years we have relied on the help of our volunteers to help make the Holiday Parade of Lights a success. Please join us again on November 19th to help kick off the holiday season!
We are looking for volunteers in the following positions:
– Marshalling Area Line-up Coordinators
– Run Start Line
– Run Finish Line/Parade End of Route
– Parade/Run Route Team Members
– All volunteers must be 16 years of age or older by November 19, 2016
– All volunteer correspondence will be done via email, please check your email often!
– Volunteers must give 24 hours notice of shift cancellation except in cases of emergency.
– If you would like to be stationed at a specific location along the parade route, please mention this in the Notes section of the application
To sign up, or for more information e-mail email@example.com
Social Media Links
Holiday Parade of Lights Society’s Volunteer Opportunities
No Entries Found
Contact Holiday Parade of Lights Society
Get DirectionsHalifax, Nova Scotia